Scholarships and grants

Leaving Europe, Working in Europe | Research funding opportunities | Sweden

Research grants in Sweden are given by several different agencies and organisations.



  • The Swedish Research Council. Both those at the beginning of their research careers and those who are more established can apply for grants from the Swedish Research Council.
  • STINT offers a wide variety of grant and scholarship programmes to support internationalisation at Swedish educational establishments.


More information is also to be found on this portal in the section Research in Sweden.