Cookie Statement EURAXESS Sweden
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
A visit to the EURAXESS Sweden website may generate the following types of cookie:
- Cookies to provide functionality
- SESS[Unique ID]:This cookie allows logging in and remembering which contact forms you have submitted. This cookie is essential for site functionality and the user experience.
- Drupal.tableDrag.showWeight, has_js: Our Content Management System, Drupal sets these cookies to store user interface preferences.
- Analytics cookies
- _ga, _gat: These cookies are set by the web analytics service Google Analytics
Disclaimer Google Analytics
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
Most browsers will allow you to control whether or not they accept cookies. Instructions for configuring cookie settings in some of the most popular browsers are available from these pages:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Detailed step by step guidance on how to control and delete cookies is also available from www.aboutcookies.org.