Funding Opportunities for Research Outside Sweden
Are you interested in a research career abroad?
Opportunities within Europe
Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions (MSCA)
Awarding €6.16 billion in the period to 2020, the MSCA support research training and career development focused on innovation skills. The programme funds worldwide and cross-sector mobility that implements excellent research in any field (a "bottom-up" approach). Read more at http://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/. All open calls in Horizon 2020 will be published on the European Commission web site Participant Portal.
- ERASMUS+, Universitets- och Högskolerådet (in Swedish)
- PromoDoc If you’re interested in studying for your PhD in Europe
- EURODOC The European Council of doctoral candidates and young researchers
- EURES Information, advice and recruitment/placement
- ESF European Science Foundation
- Europass Opening doors to learning and working in Europe
- NARIC network The network aims at improving academic recognition of diplomas and periods of study
- Citizens Signpost Service Help and advice on your life, work and travel in the EU.Multilingual legal experts provide a personalised reply
Opportunities outside Europe
Researchers working outside Europe can get useful information and invitations to events and seminars from the EURAXESS Centres located in diferent parts of the world.